The Cartograph Map viewer app has been updated. The update brings support for the new Mapsforge V5 render themes, Mapsforge 0.6.1 functions, night mode, basic geocaching file support, visual improvements, …
- Added support for Mapsforge 0.6.1 and new Mapsforge V5 render themes.
- Added night map mode (in settings).
- Added basic support for importing Groundspeak geocaching GPX files.
- Added measure distance button to the top toolbar.
- Added option to change the selected/recording track color.
- Added option to fade out menus and top toolbar.
- Added option to disable automatic “keep screen on” function.
- Fixed Mapsforge multi-maps.
- Map popup is now disabled by default (can be enabled in settings).
- Bug fixes and improvements.
MobWheel.com July 6th, 2016
Posted In: Apps, Cartograph
Android, Cartograph, iOS, MacOS, Mapsforge