The Toolbox for GoPro Hero 5 cameras is now available for Apple iOS, Android, Windows 7 and newer, macOS 10.10 and newer, and Windows UWP 10/Windows Phone 10. The app offers…
The main features are:
- Presets: Store camera settings, such as Protune, resolution, white balance, frame rate, etc. in presets.
- HDR mode: Capture exposure series with unlimited number of pictures with custom shutter time (exposure time), white balance, WDR mode, exposure compensation, and ISO values. The HDR mode supports the RAW format and images can be captured both in “normal” and night photo mode. The optional interval mode allows you to capture HDR timelapses.
- GPS triggers: Trigger various camera commands, such as record, capture, power on/off, etc. when certain regions are entered.
- Self timer.
- Live streaming to YouTube Live, Facebook Live, and custom services (this feature requires an internet connection and thus is only available on platforms which support Wifi + internet at the same time).
- Quick camera control: Record, photo capture, and camera power off with a single click.
More information and download: http://www.tequnique.com/goprohero5toolbox
MobWheel.com June 7th, 2017
Posted In: Apps, GoPro, Photography
Android, GoPro, HDR, iOS, MacOS, Photography, Windows, Windows Phone