GoPro Control allows you to fully control your GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi BacPac), Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition, Hero 3+, and Hero 4 camera directly from your smartphone and Windows or MacOS workstation.
Please checkout the alternative and better app "Camera Suite for GoPro". Click here for details.
Features include (some features are platform dependent):
- Support for GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi BacPac), Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition, Hero 3+, Hero 4 (the GoPro Hero 4 is currently supported on: iOS, Windows Phone 8, Windows, and MacOS), and Hero 4 Session.
- Turn GoPro camera on and off
- Start and stop recording
- Change modes (video, burst, time-lapse, etc.)
- Change all settings (including Protune, white-balance, etc.)
- Check available battery and memory (e.g. remaining recording time and pictures)
- Live preview for Windows XP and newer (including Windows 8), MacOS, Nokia Symbian and Meego, Microsoft Windows Phone 8, Google Android, Blackberry OS 2 and 10, and Apple iOS.
- Support for Hero 4 Wifi pairing mode
- Hero 3+/4 Windows and MacOS desktop: UDP streaming activator for VLC, ffplay, etc.