CameraPro provides fast and powerful access to your mobile phone's photo and video camera. Settings, such as white balance, exposure, focus mode, flash, bit- and frame rates, etc. can be adjusted. On Nokia Meego and Windows Phone 8 CameraPro offers full manual control (and real RAW images on Meego) as only known from professional DSLR cameras.
Features include (some features are platform dependent):
- Fast and easy access to most important camera features.
- Overlays including virtual horizon, level meter, compass, grid.
- Modes: normal, burst, self-timer, time-lapse, bracketing, video.
- Device dependant features including exposure time, ISO, white balance, focus distance, focus mode, video recording bit rates, exposure compensation,...
- Control CameraPro remotely over Wifi and Bluetooth.
The Wifi/Bluetooth modul allows to control CameraPro remotely from other devices over Wifi and Bluetooth. It is even possible to contol multiple devices synchronuously. The net module is included in the iOS, Android, and Windows Phone versions of CameraPro. For Symbian there is a special version CameraPro NET Module
- Control CameraPro using Bluetooth and Wifi.
- Examples: use Arduino board and sensors (e.g. heat, light, etc.) to trigger image capture, trigger multiple smartphone running CameraPro at once (almost simultaneously), ...
- YouTube demo video playlist with examples: Click here.
- Example skeleton sketches for Arduino based Blueooth control: Download.
- CameraPro Wifi/Bluetooth API manuals for: Android, Apple iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone 8.
CameraPro is also available as a special CameraPro NET Edition for Symbian
. On iOS, Android, and Windows Phone the net module is included in all versions.