Focus Camera creates well-focused images from a set of images with varying focus distances (depth of field, light field camera, near field camera). Sometimes there are situations where objects which are near and distant from your camera should be sharp in a single image. Focus Camera captures three images with different selectable focus distances and merges these into a single focused image.
Features include (some features are platform dependent):
- Capture images with varying focus distances using intuitive touch selection.
- Import captured images from photo gallery (e.g. images already captured with a DSLR for instance).
- Turn off automatic image alignment.
- Control saturation, brightness, contrast, details, shadows, highlights.
- Ideal for landscape and macro photography.