The Multi Camera Control for GoPro cameras app controls multiple GoPro Hero and GoPro Fusion cameras synchronously using Bluetooth.
- Supports GoPro Hero 5, Hero 5 Session, Hero 6, Hero 7, HERO (2018), GoPro Fusion (360°), Hero 8, and GoPro Max (360°) cameras.
- Synchronous functions: Start/Stop recording, change camera mode (video, photo, etc.), tag moment, power on*/off cameras.
- Turn WiFi on/off.
- Bluetooth based communication significantly reduces energy consumption and keeps the GoPro camera cooler.
- Everything is done in the app. You do not have to fiddle around in the system settings anymore.
* Power on is limited to some camera model and firmware versions and systems.
The following functions work only via WiFi, meaning that only one camera at the same time can be controlled:
- Live preview.
- Media download.
- Change camera settings (Protune, resolution, frame rate, etc.).