The Camera Controller application controls action cameras like GoPro Hero, Xiaomi Yi, and Ricoh Theta cameras. It also provides a powerful scripting interface for custom scenarios.
Features include (some features are platform dependent):
- Supported models: GoPro Hero 2 (Wifi backpack), Hero 3, Hero 4/Session, Hero 5/Session, Hero 6, Fusion (360°), Hero+, HERO (2018), Xiaomi Yi/Yi 4k/Yi4K+, Ricoh Theta S/SC/V.
- Connect to Wifi networks directly from the app*.
- Media browser for downloading photos and videos from the camera.
- Script executor: execute scripts at specific weekdays, intervals, time ranges, time-lapse, etc.
- Manage multiple-cameras**.
- Live preview (model dependent).
- Script executor for time-lapse and other scenarios***.
- Quick access mode for once-click commands (mobile versions only)***.
- Port scanner (for finding cameras connected in Wifi client mode).
- No hidden cloud uploads or account registration.
* Android, iOS 11+, Windows Store/Windows Phone, Windows (desktop), macOS (non-store version).
** "Manage" means that you can add multiple cameras. If you want to connect multiple cameras at the same time then the cameras have to support client Wifi mode. At the moment this is possible with the Ricoh Theta V, and the Xiaomi Yi/4k/4k+ cameras (manual hacks are necessary for the Yi cameras!).
*** Not available in Windows Store/Windows Phone.