KeepItOn keeps the display backlight active as long as KeepItOn is running which is e.g. useful while reading a website, navigation or messaging. KeepItOn supports autostart functionality, it can run in background, display light can be on for infinite time, or for a predefined time period, and screen brightness can be controlled. KeepItOn's energy saving options can be setup so that light is only active when the phone is connected to a charger or if battery level is above a certain rate.
Since version 2.0 KeepItOn supports two new modi: timeout extension, and application specific light on. "Timeout extension" extends the system timeout by a given amount of seconds, while the "application mode" keeps the backlight on as long as one or multiple user-defined applications are running.
Summary of Features
- Turn backlight on for infinite or user-defined time
- Extend system backlight deactivation/keylock time to more than 60 seconds
- Change screen brightness/intensity
- Autostart when phone is turned on
- Charger mode: light keeps running infinitely when charger is connected
- Application-based timeout extension
Help and Usage Instructions
The start view of KeepItOn offers the following operations which are activated when the icon is colored and deactivated if the icon is grey.