The primary means for distribution of Symbian based applications is through the Nokia Ovi Store. The only exception is if you cannot access Ovi-Store (e.g. because paid content is not available for your country, or whatever reason). In this case you can also purchase via Paypal or wire transfer. Detailed instruction are described here.
|CameraX (Android)||click here|
|FastMotion Time Lapse||
|Heartrate Monitor Live|
If you cannot access Ovi Store content then I provide payment by Paypal or wire transfer (Euro bank account). Please contact me for more details.
Paypal and Wire Transfer
- Send the money via Paypal to the address "firstname.lastname@example.org" (Currency has to be Euros!). If you want to use wire transfer, then drop me a line and I will answer with my IBAN/BIC data.
- Then email me your phone's IMEI (you can get it by dialing *#06#), the program name you want to purchase, and your Paypal email address.
- Usually you get a reply with the installation file within 24 hours. If you do not receive a reply, please first check your spam folder before sending a complaint.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- I have bought a new phone/updated firmware/lost installation file. How can I get the installation file back? Please send me an email containing the buying receipt, and your phone's IMEI.
- Do Ovi-Store ratings properly reflect application quality? Good question. From my experience less than 1% of people do rate. And usually only those customers do rate who are not satisfied. Further, many negative (e.g. 0 or 1 star ratings) are caused by problems related to the Ovi Store (e.g. download problems) and not to the application quality itself. I am open to user feedback (prefered via the contact's page) and good ideas are very welcome and often integrated in future versions.